I took this shot of Monument Avenue last week after it snowed and couldn't help imagining that all these houses looked like they were feeling a little uptight and tired of the cold weather, too. But with daylight savings, things are looking up! That extra daylight, warmer days like this past weekend, and being able to hang out with my sisters are keeping my spirit high.
...as are these things:
1. Currently listening to Haim's album
2. I started a bullet journal last week, and I am LOVING it.
3. 10 Creative Rituals You Should Steal
4. I want to try this Ikea hack
5. A really great piece of investigative journalism.
6. A fascinating documentary about income inequality in America.
7. An essay about how Tolstoy blasted Shakespeare by George Orwell for the literary nerds.
8. Beautiful photos by Alain Laboile documenting his children.